I am excited to announce the launch of Hero Inside. So what is Hero Inside?
Hero Inside is a FREE video series and discussion guide that teachers can use in the classroom after my presentation.
- Grade level specific
- Strategies on how to safely speak up in a bullying situation
- Role playing situations
- Shows what bullying looks like and how to stop it
- Builds courage
- Gets to the heart of why students are bystanders
- Gets students to overcome their fears of speaking up
- Gives concrete actions on how to stop a bullying situation
There is so much more that I want to cover in my school assembly programs, but there just isn’t enough time. Plus some of these topics work better in a classroom discussion format as opposed to a large group assembly format.
I wanted to delve deeper into some topics like fear of acting first, the bystander effect, and emotional bullying. I also wanted to go more in depth about effective strategies to stop a bullying situation. This program accomplishes these goals and much more.
I am excited to share this project FREE of charge with the 300+ schools I visit every year. I hope that teachers find this valuable and it amplifies the impact of my school program and message.
Here is a sample video: